The Pediatric department was the very first department to be established at Bahrain Specialist Hospital, and since then it has continued to provide comprehensive, world class pediatric and neo-natal care. At every instance, we understand that treating a sick child is more than doing tests, giving medicine or performing surgery. We at Bahrain Specialist Hospital take the responsibility of providing the best care to your child.
The pediatric department is divided into the following sections:
Pediatric Emergency section: Bahrain Specialist Hospital has a separate pediatric emergency section. It is covered around the clock by pediatric specialists with facilities for active resuscitation and observation beds.
Pediatric Inpatient: Bahrain Specialist Hospital has a pediatric ward with single rooms. The rooms are constructed in such a way, so as to assure the highest quality of care in a safe and child-friendly environment.
Scope of Services:
- Screening and early detection of congenital disorders
- Management of feeding disorders in children with focus on underweight cases
- Management of asthma and skin allergies
- Growth monitoring
- Emergency pediatric services
- Pediatric surgery
- New born screening tests
- General paediatric care
- Paediatric Critical Care
- Close support to paediatric surgery and paediatric orthopedic surgery
- Vaccinations and immunizations
Speak with our Contact Center for assistance