The department of Internal Medicine at Bahrain Specialist Hospital provides comprehensive medical care to patients above 14 years of age. The department offers outpatient and 24/7 emergency care services with an emphasis on excellent Doctor-Patient communication. Our physicians are qualified to solve complex diagnostic problems and handle severe chronic illnesses and situations. The outpatient department comprises of clinics that treat all general medical conditions and the inpatient ward comprises of short term beds and long stay beds.
The department provides full complement of preventive medical care, including routine screenings and immunizations, to help our patients maintain and improve their health and to identify those patients who are at a high risk for specific conditions such as diabetes, cholesterol, heart diseases and blood clotting disorders.
Scope of Services:
- Management of acute medical conditions and chronic diseases
- Management of chest diseases
- Intensive care unit
- Health checkup packages
- Travel Medicine
- Preventive & Screening Check Ups
- Consultations to promote Health & Well Being
- Management and treatment for Hypertension
- Treatment for Coughs and other respiratory illnesses
- Malaise, fatigue, and anxiety
- Normal Adult & Travel Vaccinations
- Medical Management Support to Surgical Specialties
Speak with our Contact Center for assistance