POST BOTOX INJECTION INSTRUCTION
- Remain upright for 4 hours after injection (you may lie in a reclined position, just do not lay flat)
- Do not wear a headband or hat where the band goes across your forehead if you have had injections between the brows or in the forehead
- Refrain from aerobic exercise that increases your heart rate greatly (running, swimming, bicycling, etc…) for 24 hours following injections. Walking or other low impact forms of exercise are fine.
- Do not massage or manipulate injected areas for 24 hours after injections. Washing your face and applying make-up is fine.
- Refrain from using ibuprofen, aspirin, fish oil supplements, or vitamin E for 24 hours following injection
- If bruising appears, apply ice to area for 15 minutes every hour to decrease bruising
Botox will gradually take effect over 7-10 days with optimum results at 2 weeks. If this is your first Botox injection, we recommend scheduling a follow up appointment 1 week after your injection.
Speak with our Contact Center for assistance