- Eat a healthy diet at regular intervals, spaced no more than 4 or 5 hour apart.
- Do regular aerobic exercise for 30 minutes a day and 5 days in a week.
- Monitor the Blood sugar levels fasting and 2 hours after meals.
- Document the readings in the given chart as explained.
- Identify the signs and symptoms of Hypoglycemia (Low Blood sugar) & Hyperglycemia (High Blood sugar).
- Manage stress.
- Maintain healthy body weight. (BMI – Less than 25)
- Follow up regularly with your Doctor & get regular advice.
Speak with our Contact Center for assistance